Deciding what and where to study for a first degree is a crucial decision. With it, you set the course for your career. The Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Business Administration at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a programme that helps you get started with your career. Over the course of seven semesters (3.5 years), you will learn essential skills and competencies to manage and lead an organization. Are you interested in banking and finance? Do you want to learn the central aspects of management? Then this concentration is right for you. Demanding and intensive, it will prepare you for a career in finance and beyond. Fully taught in English, this concentration attracts highly motivated students from Germany and around the world.
A semester abroad will give you additional international exposure. You will benefit from Frankfurt School’s excellent connections to banks, financial institutions and consulting firms – in class, where senior executives complement our own professors to give you the practical angle and when it comes to planning your career.
Job description and job opportunities
Are you looking for a degree course that will help you specialize in Banking and Finance? This challenging track in Business Administration with an obligatory semester spent studying abroad prepares students for work in an international finance environment.
Highly motivated students who wish to pursue a first degree in business with a special focus on banking and finance. After graduating, students are ready to launch a career in finance and beyond.
- Business Information Systems
- Financial Accounting
- Micoreconomics and Decision Making
- Statistics and Probability
- Markets, Incentives and Ethical Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Private Law
- Financial Markets
- Applied Research Methodology
- Operations Management
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- Corporate Design and Behavior
- Corporate Finance
- Money and Banking
- Entrepreneurship Project
5th semester: Semester Abroad
6th and 7th semester:
In semesters 6 and 7 students specialise further by choosing eight elective modules from a wide range of topics in four thematic areas.
- Finance and Banking
- Managing Organisations
- Business and Society
- Bachelor Thesis
- Recognised university entrance qualification (German "Abitur" or equivalent)
- Frankfurt School Admissions Test or one of the following test scores: SAT, ACT Plus Writing, TestAS
- Very good knowledge of English, demonstrated by one of the following certificates; TOEFL iBT (minimum score 90)
- IELTS (Academic format, minimum score 6.5)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency
- Pearson Test of English Academic (minimum score: 58)
- Letter of motivation
- Registration fee: 100,00 Euro
- Semester fee: 6.800,00 Euro (Tuition fee for semester abroad may differ depending on the chosen partner institution)
- Total tuition fee: 47.600,00 Euro (plus tuition fee for semesters abroad)
- Monthly installments possible.