Lead innovatively. Learn globally. Act strategically.
One of the hallmarks of the Executive MBA program is its comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to instruction. Experienced students will learn the latest management techniques and at the same time they will expand their professional and personal capabilities to have a better understanding of modern management expertise, preparing themselves for their next career step.
Main topics are Strategic Management, Managerial Accounting, Corporate Finance, International Business, Human Resource Management and Leadership & Innovation Management.
Study trips complete this innovative management program. These trips include university courses, visits to corporations and evening lectures.
As an experienced manager with some leadership experience, you want to enhance your leadership position or may wish to found your own company. Your existing management knowledge meets insights of cutting edge of research and practice, allowing you to hone your own strategic decision-making and leadership skills.
General Management Modules
- Fundamentals of Management (ONLINE)
- Fundamentals of Statistics and Economics (ONLINE)
- Business Analytics & Research Methods
- Managerial Economics & Global Business Environment
- Controlling & Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Managing People
- Managing Complexity & Project Management
- Knowledge Management & Innovation
- Leading Strategic Business Change
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Leadership Concepts and Change I
- Master thesis Workshop
- Leadership Concepts and Change II
- Global Business Dynamics
Study trip to Silicon Valley
Leading edge curriculum for innovative leaders - for an exceptional sustainable career.
The courses of the Executive MBA Program offer leading edge general management education aligned with international standards for ambitious executives. The Leader´s Program is distinguished by its modular structure: 16 on campus courses and 1 international study trip. The program, which is completed in four semesters, is designed as a part time study program. One module consists of several courses, and comprises six days of intensive learning and experienced-based knowledge transfer.
Admission requirements: Austrian or equivalent foreign academic degree (Magister, Bachelor), five years of professional experience and three years of leadership experience.
At least eight years of professional experience with a qualification equivalent to an academic degree, and 3 years of leadership experience.
Very good knowledge of English.
Total fees: EUR 25,900
Danube Business School Method
Increasingly managers are to address problems that are becoming significantly more complex. This calls for well-developed skills in dealing with uncertainty and conflicts. In addition social skills and skills in group dynamics are getting more important role, as the enhancement of staff involvement becomes more crucial. In order to develop leadership ability in a constantly changing environment, decision makers must be able to successfully handle problems on an individual, group and organizational level.
- Practical Knowledge: Deepening hands-on knowledge based on the experiences of successful practitioners
- Theory: Communicating and expanding knowledge
- Application: Bring your new learning into your workplace.
- Case Studies: Learning and training by means of current business cases
What makes us unique?
The combination of
- Internationalism of our staff and student body
- Well established, highly successful, in-house teaching methods
- International quality assurance
- A combination of research and practice
- Highest quality standards
- Flexible programs and course formats
- Well established and long-term links with industry and commerce
- Europe’s leading public University for Continuing Education
This unique combination distinguishes all continuing education courses and programs at Danube Business School: the linking of scientific approaches with practice orientation, innovative teaching and learning methods as well as the highest quality standards.