In an ever-changing business landscape shaped by increasingly competitive markets, the entrepreneurial mindset’ is crucial for managers to bring about creative changes and growth. This program explores the main components of innovation and new venture creation and provides an insight into entrepreneurial endeavour and the conditions within which it can be cultivated effectively. Focusing on the development of creative-thinking and executive skills, you will discover entrepreneurial challenges and solutions, while taking the opportunity to evaluate and conceptualize business models.
Students completing this master pursue careers in
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- New Product Development
- Innovation Management
A sample of the Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship courses
- Boosting Creativity
- Strategic Management of Innovation
- Entrepreneurship Strategy
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis.
A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, and an EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
EU Business School Online Campus
Study business through flexible, online programs. EU opened its online campus in 2012, anticipating upward trends in corporate mobility and the busy agendas of business professionals. Through flexible schedules and multimedia tools, students can obtain a fully accredited degree in one year without having to miss out on their work schedule.