The internationally focused International Management and Leadership master degree equips participants with the skills required to excel in the highly competitive international business environment in management and leadership providing career opportunities which stretch across any sector or industry.
- Integrated study abroad
- Multicultural classes
- International guest professors
- International focus within all lectures
- Cooperation with business enterprises
Our academic year is divided into eight 5-week blocks. In each block, one subject/module is taught. Studies begin with an introductory module at the start of the degree course to introduce you at SRH University Heidelberg. Targeted learning is on offer from day one with a university-wide preparatory phase to acquire basic study skills.
With an emphasis on international aspects, this degree offers graduates the perfect tool for kick-starting their career in industry and to take on a leadership role which can be applied to organizational environments globally, making graduates some of the most employable in industry. Graduates can avail of the startup facilities and support offered by SRH Heidelberg if they choose an Entrepreneurial career.
- Management and Leadership Fundamentals
- KPI based Management and Leadership
- Managing Business Changes and Corporate Restructuring
- Value Chain Management I: Sourcing, Production & Negotiation
- Value Chain Management II: Distribution
- Applied Research Tools
- Starting Business in the 21st Century
- Current Topic
- Study Abroad
- Master Thesis
- Bachelor degree covering a minimum of 180 ECTS, including 40 ECTS from business administration
- Documented English skills (B2)
- Personal interview
- 670,- Euro per month* (16080,- Euro for 24 months)
- Additional one-time enrollment fee of 650,- Euro
* Non-EU-students need to pay tuition fees for one year in advance
For us, internationalization is not just a buzzword – at our university, it is something that is really lived. We maintain a close network with more than 50 partner universities all over the world and encourage our students to go abroad to study or do internships. Within Europe, we participate in the ERASMUS program. Several Double Degree programs are in preparation. Our graduate programs in computer science, information technology, international business, and business in the life sciences are all taught in English and are specifically aimed at international students.
Guest lecturers from abroad are regularly invited to teach either a complete course or just hold several lectures at our university. Since 2010 we now organize an annual SRH International Week for approximately 200 international and German students with choices of up to 15 courses taught by visiting international professors from our partner universities.