Markets are ever-changing, with increasingly sophisticated consumers. Now more than ever, companies require innovative, qualified marketing experts to implement creative changes. From effective use of social media marketing to understanding your target audience, this program explores modern marketing methods and theories from various perspectives, giving you an insight into how marketing decisions relate to the analytical, strategic and operational areas of a business.
Students completing this master pursue careers in
- Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Marketing Research
- Online Marketing
A sample of the Master in Marketing courses
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis.
A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, and an EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
EU Business School Online Campus
Study business through flexible, online programs. EU opened its online campus in 2012, anticipating upward trends in corporate mobility and the busy agendas of business professionals. Through flexible schedules and multimedia tools, students can obtain a fully accredited degree in one year without having to miss out on their work schedule.