You have just finished school or are about to finish and would now like to study international business administration? Then choose our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, an internationally and state-recognised study programme that lays the foundation for your future career. In seven semesters (3.5 years), you will learn valuable knowledge and skills to make a successful start in the business world.
- Study in German or English possible
- Different time models: full-time, three-day model or block model
- One or two semesters abroad and internship integrated
- Study with cooperation partner possible
- Six opportunities for specialisation
- 210 ECTS
Job description and job opportunities
Given the Frankfurt School’s excellent reputation, our Bachelor programme offers outstanding career prospects. From day one, our Career Services support you in your individual career management and enable you to expand your professional network through exclusive events. Through our career and application workshops, the FS Mentoring Programme and our FS job fairs, we help you gain all the requisite skills to promote a seamless transition from your studies into the career of your choice.
Our Bachelor in Business Administration (BSc) offers you the opportunity to take your core modules (first 3 semesters) either completely in English (English Core Track) or completely in German (German Core Track). This not only differentiates the language of your modules, however also the Study Model. If you choose to take the German Core Track, then you will study in either our 3-day Model, the Block Model or the full-time Model. If you choose the English Core Track, then you will study in a normal full-time Model.
No matter which Study Model you choose, the length of your studies will always be 7 semesters. The advantage of our different Study Models is that you get to choose whether you want to also gain significant practical experience during your studies or focus mainly on your academic education.
During your third semester you will then decide what subject you would like to specialise in. You will have the choice between the following concentrations:
- Auditing and Consulting (KPMG)
- Digital Business
- Marketing & Innovation Management
- International Management
- Unternehmenssteuerung & -regulierung
It is however also possible to combine modules from 2 different concentrations. Concentration modules will take place in the 4th and 6th semesters. All concentration modules are taught exclusively in English (except for the concentration Unternehmenssteuerung und -regulierung)
- Recognised university entrance qualification (German "Abitur" or equivalent) - If you have yet to graduate, then you can apply by uploading your last two school reports.
- Frankfurt School Admissions Test or one of the following test scores: SAT, ACT or TestAS plus a standardised English test (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge or Pearson)
- Letter of motivation (optional)
- Registration fee: 100,00 Euro
- Semester fee: 6.950,00 Euro (Tuition fee for semester abroad may differ depending on the chosen partner institution)